News & Events
What’s Going on Around the Office?
The staff of Audio-Logic, PC wanted to show our appreciation to the community. So during a recent Huskers game day, we provided pizza to people who came by. There were plenty of smiles shared by everyone! Thank you to all who dropped by!
Notable Past Events
- 04/10/14 – Welcome to a new business, EZ Nutrition, in the Fox Hollow Professional Center
- 04/06/14 – Dr. Fuchs helped with the Sertoma Club roadside clean-up along Hwy 81
- 02/14 – Hearing aids for Haiti donated to the Columbus Medical Mission bound for Haiti
- 10/13 – Dr. Fuchs and her husband assist pilgrims with the Lourdes Volunteers of America in Lourdes, France
Charities We Regularly Support:
- United Way Columbus www.columbusunitedway.com
- Simon House Food Bank (through the St Vincent DePaul Society/St Anthony Church)
- American Heart Association www.heart.org
- Alzheimer’s Association www.alz.org
- Lourdes Volunteers of America www.lourdesvolunteers.org
Aug. 30, 2013
Dr. Fuchs was invited to speak Friday afternoon at the Optimists and Kiwanis meeting to educate individuals on the topic of Tinnitus. She presented an overview of symptoms, causes, information, and assistance available to sufferers of Tinnitus (ringing of the ears).
Please be aware of a change in our weekly schedule. The office will be CLOSED on THURSDAY AFTERNOONS, but open in the morning. Dr. Fuchs is typically not in the office on Thursdays.
We are excited about the hearing aid technology changes that are rapidly occurring. Hearing aids have been digital for years. Now the industry is finding ways to incorporate radio frequency transmission, bluetooth, remote control-ability (like never before) and intra-ear connectivity. With new technology you can hear AND understand your TV like never before. We often have some models for demonstration — just ask when you make your appointment.