Full Time Audiology Position
AUDIO-LOGIC, PC, is searching for an Audiologist to join a private practice located in Columbus, Nebraska. This is a full-time opportunity that offers competitive compensation, profit sharing and 401K. This is a place where folks enjoy good work, good values, good life, and good times, and just maybe you will find yourself right where you belong!
The successful candidate will be a friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate individual eager to join our patient-centered and community-oriented practice. Our services have been a staple in the community for over 28 years and we are very proud to call our patients our friends and neighbors. We are looking for someone who is motivated to become part of our community to create relationships with our patients, of all ages, helping them to hear better and lead more vibrant lives.
- is a full-service audiology practice committed to improving quality of life through better hearing for our patients
- offers comprehensive audiology and vestibular evaluations, state-of-the-art hearing aid technology, and a patient-centered approach that focuses on finding the best solutions for each patient’s needs
- works with patients of all ages
- participates with most insurance providers including Medicare
- has agreements with Widex, GnResound, Starkey and Oticon hearing aid manufacturers
- uses PC based equipment with Noah 4 and Sycle office management
Why Columbus? Life flourishes under the sun along the Platte River and rolling cornfields. Within this welcoming, family-centered community there is something for everyone to enjoy! Whether it is a family gathering at Pawnee Plunge Waterpark, enjoying a Friends of Music concert, a group exercise class at our brand-new Community Y/Wellness center or swinging a golf club, there is always something fun to do! If you are a history buff, check out the Higgins Boat and WWII Memorial or the Columbus Museum. And if you are looking for even more possibilities to explore, the cities of Omaha and the state capital, Lincoln are only a little over one hour away. With an additional $165 million in construction projects over last year, Columbus is growing in every way. From our new police, fire station and high school to expanding medical community to our multiple manufacturing facilities. The quality of life in Columbus is the best in the State. Find out more at www.thecolumbuspage.com
The Position includes:
- Administering diagnostic hearing and balance evaluations, interpreting results, and coordinating follow up care
- Counseling patients in a caring and respectful manner and recommending hearing care options
- Dispensing, verifying, and maintaining hearing aids
- In addition to professional responsibilities, being part of a team growing positive relationships with patients and colleagues, fellow healthcare practitioners, schools and local industries and engaging in community outreach
- Requirement of a Doctorate degree in Audiology
- Requirement of a current Nebraska Audiology License (or the ability to acquire one by the time of employment) in good standing
How to Apply
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please apply by sending your resume to [email protected]. Thank you for your interest in AUDIO-LOGIC, PC, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!